Monday, June 22, 2009

Dressy haul

So that's the last haul I promised; again, I got these clothes more than a month ago, plus they're all gifts :) My mum brought them for me from Poland when they visited, and I adore them!

First, she bought me this poppy-print dress from Orsay (a popular, trendy store with reasonable prices, based in Germany). It's made of a fabric reminding me of silk, so it just glides on your skin and fits like a dream! In the photo, I styled it with a red cardi from H&M and red leather shoes from Ryłko, a Polish shoe producer. These shoes are actually one of my favorite pairs, they're so elegant!

Almost like Polyvore ;)

Then she also brought a present from my future mother-in-law. This two-layer top from Promod (another favorite store, this time French) can be worn with dark wash jeans or leggings and some bold earrings and bangles. It's perfect for summer!

Sorry for the messy background, the photo was a bit hurried...

I also got some other little gifts like an adorable tea pot, but I'm not sure if this would be of any interest to you :) What are your recent summer buys?

5 comments:

  1. That red dress is so so cute! Love the whole outfit :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cardigan looks soo soft! Great dress!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tali: H&M cardis are my favorites... The only thing is they're not very durable, but I can't complain for the price! Take care :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its true about the durable bit.. 3 or 4 washes and they are a totally different shape!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete