Saturday, November 7, 2009

The yellow fog...

The ever so bright Sarah (If the shoe fits...) did this color tag a couple of days ago, and even though I wasn't actually tagged, I couldn't resist the temptation to join in...

It was a real challenge for me to find 7 yellow things as it's one of the colors that I tend to overlook the most. However, the difficulty of the search made it that more interesting! Somehow, the majority of yellow things I own can be found in the bathroom - and so we have:


The duck actually belongs to my brother (no, he's not my little brother, he's 28 if you really want to know ;), and I use this lovely bright mitt to scrub my back and legs until they're perfectly smooth.


These are almost all yellow cosmetics I have in my possession. What I like about Garnier anti-cellullite roll-on and Burt's Bees cuticle cream is their refreshing lemony scent, something I absolutely can't say for J&J face self-tanner.


I was given this huge jar of honey and milk scented bath salt by mum in law. Add a handful of it to your bath at the end of an exhausting day and the whole bathroom smells yummy and comforting.


I got this yellow bracelet from my aunt a good couple of years ago, and the flower and fruit brooch is even older, I stole it from my mum and it has a great sentimental value to me.


This dinky pair was acquired during one of the holidays spent with my cousin and we got those together. I never wear them but just love how cute they are, and they remind me of her.

Now, my color of choice has to be orange, and I tag these fabulously warm people:


"There is no blue without yellow and without orange." Vincent Van Gogh

5 comments:

  1. Ooohh fun tag! Not sure if I've got anything that's orange though...

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @loveaudrey: I thought the same about yellow, and it was so much fun trying to find it in my things! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's interesting that so many bathroom produts are yellow...maybe as they're meant to be soothing and calming? What cute finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh..... First I adore your yellow pics! Thanks for tagging me, sweetie! It's going to be such a fun to find my orange things. I can think of two at the moment... I am so doing it tomorrow!!! :))) THANK YOU for thinking of me, darling!
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ane: Or maybe they design yellow packaging for the more energetic products? Certainly most of my citrusy-scented things are in yellow packaging. I really like that, it looks so optimistic on the shelf :)

    @Natalia: My pleasure, hun! I'll be so much fun reading your post, I'm sure you'll have amazing things to share! xxx

    ReplyDelete