Friday, September 23, 2011

Estée Lauder Gift With Purchase at Macy's

Hello lovelies! Just a quick note before work today: there's a great 7-piece GWP (Gift With Purchase) waiting for you at Macy's if you spend over $35 on Estée Lauder products. It's such a great deal, and I also got another full-size lipstick when I made my purchase, so hurry!


Continuing with the steals, I actually got myself a Double Wear Make-up Lesson kit, which retails for $37.50. The set contains a full-size Double Wear Light foundation (choice of 6 shades), a full-size Spotlight Skin Perfector, which is an in-between make-up and skincare product, a mini Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear concealer matching your shade of foundation, a foundation brush and a make-up lesson CD (not so great, but might be helpful to absolute beginners).


I haven't tested these products yet (I'm waiting for my tinted moisturizer to run out), but I'm very curious about how these products perform and will definitely let you know once I start using them. I think that for $37.50, it's a great buy, considering that the foundation alone retails for $35. I just love those high-end bundle deals, I wish more brands did them - well, I actually have one more coming, if you want to hear about it.


What deals have you scored recently?

5 comments:

  1. The foundation kit actually sounds great! I've been wanting to try their Double Wear foundation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Larie: I know, it's such great value! Well, this contains Double Wear Light, which has less coverage and a more limited shade range, but supposedly stays on for hours. Can't wait to start using it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. In case anyone is wondering exactly what Spotlight is, it's virtually identical to MAC Strobe Cream. Can't wait to see what you think if the foundation. Being fair, I was pretty sure a range of 6 wasn't going to cut it in terms of going light enough, but you're pretty fair as well, no? In any case, I'd love to see the coverage and finish too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jessica: I've only tested Spotlight on my hand so far and loved the red/pink pearl in it, very subtle when blended! I'm quite fair, but a little more tanned now than in the dead of winter. I swatched some of the foundation on my forehead (I have Intesity 1, btw) and it looked pretty much spot on, supposedly the foundation being so sheer, it should suit a wider range of skintones. We'll see how I get on with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see how you get on with DW light. I have heard such great things but stil have never got around to trying it. I really need new foundation and am trying to save for a really good one. Such a good gift you got as well! xox

    ReplyDelete